Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31, 2012


Hola mi familia!

How is everything out there in the world? in Yuma? Mesa :)? Tucson?.... Last week here in the MTC! dang this is crazy, like my experience here has gone by so quickly. IM so greatful for it though :) the MTC is an amazing place. LAst p day today and its definetly been a good one, we just got back from the temple and had a really nice session with our district, for the last timne in a while. :( BUt were already planning on when were all meetin up and what not after tyhe mission. This week has been good thougoh, really layed back aqnd really spiritual. Tomorow is in field orientation which i hear is suposed to be way legit so that should be way sick ! Gotta get ready for th3e field.
 
SOOOOO about my mission call. We fasted and prayed and did all we could to get our visas on time but looks like the lord has another plan for us right now :) which im pok with, itll be good to be a little bit more prepared when we actually get down to Argentina. We got our reasignments this morning, Let me tell you, im stoked! its gonna be way sick! Its not quite Argentina but its a pretty good one, some people think its even better. Regardless though I know this is where we are supposed to be right now and that eventually we will make it down to Buenos Aires. So I got a phone pass and tonight I will be calling you guys to let you know the big news :) Where your boy is going on his mission for the next little while. They do say temporary on them which is good so some time or another we will maker it down there :)
 
We have class until 9 30 and so I will be making the call to MOMs cell phone at 9 40 tonight, utah time, so be ready everyone :) you guys are gonna be stoked for me!.....
 
 its cool cause most of us are all going to this same place spanish speaking but on the other hand 2 guys form our district got reasigned somewhere else. Its the Lords will thoough and I know that to be true. Well all see eachother again soon down in the place where we were supposed to serve, Argentina :) Hionestly itll just make it that much better, mkae me appreciate it that much more when we all finally get there. This place has taught me to be miore patient, that things are hard but its all the Will of our father in heaven for us. Things will be hard but its only for us to learn and grow. We all experience trials but its from those trials that we become better people and are able to develope better christ like atributed. Waiting is hard, for all things but I have learned that if you really want something, truely want it and hope for it, after the wait is over then it will be worth it. You just gotta keep your eye on the prize and have faith and hope and the lord will help you . The waiting period is tough but once you get the prize itll all be worth it. You gotta keep keepin on and never loose trrack of your goal and get discoraged. When we get discoraged things become even harder, which no one needs or wants..... Its hard to wait, to get reasigned but i know itll all be worth it. That once I finally have it, the opprtunity to be there, I will just cherisgh and be thankfulfor it that much more.
 
I am so greatful for the MTC it is seriously an amazing place, a place like none other in the world. The spirit is so strong here and I am so greatful for the opprtunity I have to be here. In one aspect thoguh the wait is over and on MOnday we are headed out to the field!!! Its gonna be so sick! I seriously cant wait. We all feel so ready to get out into the real world and to teach the children of the Lord. Its been 9 weeks in here and we have all learned and grown so much! seriously its rediculouse. We were talin about it last night and seriously all of us are like complete 180 from where we were a couple months ago, even outr first week. LIke wev learned so so much and are all so pumped to serve the LOrd....LEt me tell you , the gift of tounges is so real!! LIke our spanish is coming along way good. We all still have much to learn and things we need to work on but like overall all our spanish is coming along really Well! I know that there is no way I could be where I am today if it were not for the help of the lord. I am so greatful for it and look forward to learning more about the gospel and the spanish language.
 
 
I am so greatful for this opportunity I have to serve a mission. Its hard dont get me wrong but I know itll all be worth it. I am so greatful for the chanse I have to go out into the field and be a tool in the hands of the LOrd. I know that this is where I need to be in my life, I know this. I miss you all so very much but like I said itll honestly be that much better when we get to see eachother in a few short years :) I am so greatful for you all individually and for the support you give me. I love you all so very much and keep you in my mind and heart always. I pray fro you guys individually, all the time, never forget that. NEver forget that IM mkain you all proud out here and that I love you all so very much.
 
Be good, say your prayers,  ANSWER the phone tonioght , obey the rules, and HAve fun'
 
Love you guys so much
TALK TO YOU TONIGHT !!!!
 
 
ALoha,
Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment