Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

May 3, 2012


Hola familia!
 
How are you guys? how is everything? ....LIke always thank you again for all the pacages and leettters. you guys really are too nice. All of them mean so much to me and really keep me pushin through the long days in here. THank you so much everyone. Le aprecio.
 
Things here are going really well. Every day we seem to learn just that much more spanish and more about the gosppel. Our classes are going well but since we are half way throuhg the classes arer getting alot more intense and longer. ha ha we have 2 four hour classes a day. we learn so much but boy is it hard. That is what i expected though like it has taken me 19 years to master english ansd im not even that good at it, ha ha but here we are learning a whole language in just 9 weeks. just thinking about that is so crazy to me. Classes are going well though. Our teachers are way good guys and are constently getting rotated out so we can learn different things. BReanna just heads up i gave your number to one of my teachers in here, hes a way good guiy, he said hell text you :) ....The hand is doing really well and feels alot better. I get the cast off in about an hour so im really looking forward to that.
 
Aww i never thought i would be where I am today, the mtc and this mission have been such amazing experiences and they have but barly begun.I have learned so much abiout the gospel and myself throught his experience. I have grown so much and am preparing with all my efforts to be ready for the people of Buenos Aires. I am so greatful to be a mnissionary. Just the fact that we wear the name of Christ on our name tags is really humbling and just makes us take things that much more seriously. Thats what I love about this place, how everyone is so mature and how everyone wants to be here. We all have such a passion to learn and to be the best representatives of JEsus CHrist that we can be. I have met some amazing people in here, that I know will be lifelong friends.
 
Aww as much as I love it here I am so ready for the field, the letters i get from my missionary friends are absoluutley unreeal. I cannot wait for buenos Aires and to meet the ppeople we were called to teach. The visa situation for Argentina right now is a very tough and delicate process right now. Alot iof missionariers heading out there are getting reasighned for a while. SO please pray for mine and my districts visas to come through. that would realy measn alot to me.
 
I want you all to know that I know this church is true. I Know the Book of MOrmon is true and a gift from our father in heaven for us in these later days. I know that this is where i am supposed to be, it might be hard at times for me and for you guys but I have no doubt in my mind that this is where i need to be in my life. I know that all will be welll and that everything will work out acording to our fathers in heavens will.
 
This has really been a humbling experience. I am truely honored to be called and set apart for these two years. two years is a long time but from what i have experienced here and form what i know with no doubt in my mind is that it will all be worth it.
 
You guys ahve all been such an amazing support to me. I want you to know I think about you all often and opray for you indiividually each night. It is such a blessing to have such amazing family friends, and girfriend :) as you guys. I love you all and miss you so much.
 
I am so glad he has called me on a mission ;)
 
I love you all and hope all is well.
 
Be good. BE safe. Pray often. read your scriptures.and have fun. Thats what the teach us here sio that is the advise I have for you all.
 
 
until we meet again
aloha,
 
Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment