Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 10, 2012


Hola Familia!
 
How is everyone? Yuma ?Graduations? I wanna hear it all. Thank you so much for the letters and pacages this week guys, it always means so much . I got the chuck e cheese plate and just laughed, thank you so much for the notes though, I enjoyued hearing from you guys, hope all is well with you guys.
 
The MTC is an absolutely amazing place. Seriously its one of those places that just feels like only once in a life time youll be there. Its such an awesome place though, I love it. I have learned so much here in such a short period of time. The spirit is so strong here and really helps with the whole learning process. This place is full of 19 year old boys but its crazy cause everyone just understands their purpose, like its like everyones afults. I like that about this place. No where else on earth cou8ld I have learned anything this quickly, espesially a whole new language. ha ha . LEt me tell you, the gift of tounges is real. Were going in on our 6th weeks and the last 3 weeks are all spanish. Classes are gfetting way more intense and way more fast p[aced. LIke when were in there its work time and we all know that. We are starting to get a better grasp on the languiage and carrying on conversations with eachother and teachers is getting much easiar. Investiagtor appointments have been going really well and its been alot easier to say whats oin our mind and just go with it ion spoaniush rather than having to think about it and pause alot.
 
I am so humbled to be a missionary, LIke understand that what we are all doing is so much bigger than us and we really are tools in the hands of the Lord. I am so greatful for all I have learned so far. Like its crazy. I know though that i could not have learned any of this if I did nnot have the help of our Savior and the Spirit. I am so greatful for this opportunity I have to serve a mission, It is going to be an amazing 2 years, no matter where I end up. I have grown so much as a man and a priesthood holder and look forward to growing even more. I cant wait to get out to the field and ser ve the people, that is what it is really about, helping [pepole and inviting them to come unto Christ.
 
So the visa situsation for Argentina is really bad. In my mission alone Buenos Aires West they have had to close down 12 areas beacause they are not getting the missionaries that the they are supposed to. Some people were supposed to head down there this upcoming monday but since they didnt get their visas they all got reasigned. There going to MOntana, California, Virginia, Kentucky and Salt lake. Its crazy how random the calls were but thats where they need to be for a while i guess. PLease continue to pray for mine and my districts visas to come through, It would really mean alot. Thank you so very much.
 
I am so greatful for each one of you, you guys are seriouslty incredible. Just having you and your support reslly means the world to me. LIke all the love and support means so much and really keeps me going. Im sorry if I dont wrote as many individualized letters but free tiome is scarse in here, know that I love you all and that the lettes and what not really mean alot to me. I love you all so very muich and pray for always. I know there is no way that I would be where I am today if it were not for you guys and your help and support.
 
ME and my companion are doing really well, getting along great anbd learning alot. Our district has really come together and getting the hang of things in here. Were all so close its awesome. In our zone there is only one district older than us now aqnd they leave monday. ha ha wow its so weird to feel like the old guys in here. LIke hionestly the days gp by slow but the weeks fly by. I understand how long iv been here but it honmestly feels like we have been here for a week. ha  ha
 
We had a big one month celebration party in here, it was epic, we were all just chikllen singing songs and what not, it was seriously one of the best nights wev had in here. I will send you guys poictures soon too.
 
 
Not much time left and I still got alot to say, Ill write again next week with a few stories i wanna tell you guiys.
 
I Love you all so very much, you guys are awesome. Thank you for everything.
 
 
BE good, stay safe, follow the rules, pray often, read your scripturres, think about the good times and have fun. ;)
 
 
Hope you all have a good week :) Happy mothers day :))
 
Love you all.
 
Aloha
 
 
your missionary,
Elder Hawkey

No comments:

Post a Comment