Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 24, 2012


Hola there familia, How is everything? how are you guys?
 
Things in the MTC are going just as good as ever. Its crazy to thinnk we only have a week and a half left here, seriously like looking back it seems to have all gone by so fast. Its been good , our time here though, a time an experience that I will forever be greaftful for, That i cant and will never forget, for memories made that I wouldnt trade for the world.. This place is seriously amazing, you just eel it as soon as you get here. OUr spanish has come so far from week one it is seriously rediculouse. Like thinking back to where I was 8 weeks ago and before I got here, I have seriously learned so much. IM so greatful for the opportunity I have had to learn the language of spanish. Dont get me wrong i, its been hard, frusterating and at time We thoguht wed never get it. BUt to see where me and my district are today is truely a miracle. In no way am I saying we have the language mastered, we have alot left to learn in this week and a half as well as the rest of our 22 moths out in the field (wherever that may be ) lol. I am saying thoguh that wev come so far and that the gift of tounges is real. I know there are people out there who are waiting to hear the message we have to tell them and that God has blessed me so that when the time comes I will be able to talk to them (in spanish).
 
So we get travel plans today!! woop woop! in about an hour, I seriously cant wait. They have our itineraries for when were supposed to leave and how well nget there and what not, this is to Argentina. HOWEVER since we havnt gotten our vissas yet these plans are definetly not set in stone. If we dont receive our visas by next wendsday, They will send our names in to the general autorites for a reasignment. IM so nervous. ha ha I wanna get to Argentina so bad, like thats my call and thats where I wanna go lol..... If we get reasigned it is no big deal thoguh for when we get our visas we will be transfered back to our origional call in BUNOS AIRES...... I have faith that the Lords will , will be done. I know that if we get our visas before we leave that that is what our heavenly father wants, I also know that if we get reasigned for a little while that there must be someone who I need to find and talk to. Its crazy, the reasignment process. LIke its the same as an actual mission call. PEople getting reasigned have been going all over, from Montana, to California, toViginia, To Puerto RIco. SO whatever happens happens. PLease continue to pray for our visas thoguh, it would be gratly appreciated.
 
I miss ou guys all so much and wish i could be ther for all the activities and stuff going on back home. However as time on my mission progresses my testimony on the subjuct strengthens each day. I know without a doubt in my mind that this is where i need to be in my life right now. Dont get me wrong, i wish i could be there with all you guys, with you dad to be with you throguh everything, to give you the biggest HUg ever mom sand tell you how much i appreciate you, to go to mi amors graduation and to tell her how proud of her I am. All these things would be awesome right now, BUt i know this is where I am supposed to be. I am supporting you all the best way I know i csan, by devotong my time to serve the Lord.
 
I am seriously so greatful for you all and the Love and suport you give me, seriosly it means the world to me. My past experiences with you all have really shaped me and made me who I am today, All these memories I hold dear to me and keep in my mind to look forwaqrd to when I can see you all again. That will be a gloriuose day ;) but for now im here. As week 8ers in this place we set a goal for our district. NO crying for the rest of the period of time we have left at the MTC. ha ha it may sound lame but let me tell you , I have never seen so many gown men cry in my life, were all so empotional. Its actuslly kinda funny. (we all say there should be a reality show about our distrct lol) Pero, I extend the invitation to you all as well. NO crying for the next week anda half. Ill be the first to tell you its ha5rd, were all going through chalanges, whatever they may be and its so easy to feel down on yourslef. BUT we also do have a Sovior, who loves us more than words can even dscribe, we have the plan of salvation, the Book of MOrmon, and amazing families and friends who all LOve and support us. ALl these are such great gifts and blessing and something that should bring a big ol smile to your face. SO if ever you are about to cry think about these things and dont cry lol. OUr district takes our goals seruiously and doenst stop tioll they are met, so invite you all to tdo the same.
 
I MIss you all greatly and LOve you all so MUch! Thank you for everything you guys do hand have done for me. Im so blessed to have such an amazing family , girlfriend, and group of friends. Remeber to say your prayers, obey the rules, ennjoy life, be happy, and have fun.
 
I pray for you all cada dia toda dia ( all day every day)
 
 
Aloha,
Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment