Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, August 26, 2013

August 26, 2013

Family :) whats going on? how are you guys? How was the wedding? :) It sounds like you guys all had a good time out there
Things out here in Junin are going good. Crazy like always but were all Loving it out here, working hard and truly seeing miracles. Thats one thing that LIke i realy cant even put into words, like how much that I know, that miralces are real. I know tha to be true but i know that the Lord cant do miracles unless we give him literally everything we have, literally 100%. at 99.9% I know that so bad the Lord wants to but i know that he cant, only when we give it our evrything. Thats what keeps me going and focused that whan I do all i can the Lord will always bless us. At times we dont undersatnd, or its not what we expect or want, but he will always bless us with the Miracles that are best for us and ther est of his Children. I know that to be true and we were able to see it first hand out here this week... Evrything is doing good, as a district here in Junin we have planned for a baptismal servise for 6, literally the day of the baptism somehow things happened ( the oposition) where none of the 6 were doing to be baptized. The sisters were super upset and to be hinest so was I. Its 3 hours before the servise when we gert all the news. Me and my companion say a prayer and with faith left our lunch apointment running to find each and every one of these families. at this time I cant go into details about how bad the oposition was that day for thees familes, but I can tell you that i know that without a doubt in my mind that the priesthood is real and that mriacles do not sease to happen in the world today. As bad as thw world is, the Lord loves his children so very much that when we do all that we can he wil show us real life miracles... We did all we could do and at the end of the night we ended up having a baptismal servise for 3 which was honestly one of the happiest moments of my life. The spirit was so strong and to think about all that had happened that day and to see these peole so happy to take this step in their lives is something that cannot be put into words, truely pricless. Somrething that makes it all worth it, all the hard times, the walking for miles, rejections , oposition. Seriosuly one of the best baptismal services ever! For me that is whats its all about and thats why im here, to see miracles. I know that I am weak and I personally cannot do these things, but i KNow taht with the Lord all things are posible that he can and does work through his servants to get his work done, we have to be wililng to do what it takes thoguh. I cant wait for you guys to tell you more in depth but for now this is all I can tell you of the story, :) the mission thoguh is the greatest experiense ever thoguh,I can asure you of that :)
I invits us all to think about that and let the Lord work miracles in each and every one of our lives. Like we know though we have to do evreything, and thats the thing, the level and expertations the Lord undertsnds, hes doestnt ask much , just a little sacrafice. Daily prayers, readig daily ( if its only 5 minuts we have to read aily) and most importand going to sacrement meeting evey week. I know that If you guys do these things you will see a huge change in your lives and the way you feel about our Savior and yourselves :) I know the Lord will bless you in ways you cant imagine, Iv seen it so maby times out here. thats what it is.... So just do it ! :) Love you guys , your seriosuly the best ever :) KNow your in my thoguhts and prayers always :) Have an aweosme week.
2 Nephi 27:23
D&C 6: 16, 33-37... Enphasis on 36 :)
Livin the dream out here in Junin and hopin you guys are too!
Aloha,

Elder Hawkey

No comments:

Post a Comment