Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, August 19, 2013

August 19, 2013

Family! Hows it? How are you guys doing out there? Loks like your serving it up out there so that makes me super happy, seriously thanks for all your stories you guys sent me. Glad you guys are folowing through with your comitments :) ha ha
What a week, a super good one but so much happened that it seriously felt like a lifetime out here, but im happy about that, gotta use every minute we have out here right?  Our hard work finally payed off this wek and we wer able to have a baptismal servise :) the first big servise out here for us in Junin and only the beging. this guy Ruben was able to get baptized and seriously this guy is amazing, super finny and super huge. Hes like obsesed with north America as well so it super funny, I cant wait for you guys to meet him. It has been a super crazy experiense with him , for a long time he has been super afraid of baptism and water so it took alot to help him overcome this fear. We worked with him so much though and literally went all out with him. This wek the ZOne leaders came to do the interview  and we go to his house, we know hes inseide but he told us he was super nervouse and scared so he didnt atend us. We were yeling and clapping his door but he just wouldnt open. I knew we couldnt leave or give up on him so I felt impresed to climb this guys barbed wired fense to slip a note under his door. ha ha O felt like Nefi , geting asked to do something crazy but We didnt even hesitate it was super funny. I get over succesfully thoguh, and  I slide the note under,  he comes out gives me a huge hug and the rest is history. Ruben, Such a stud! :) a super amazing experiense thoguh..... Were excited this weekend as well the Sosa Family :) will be gettiing baptized as well, a Mom and her 2 daughters that we have been working with for a long while, keep them in your prayers though for this weekend :)
We have been having some amazing experienses out here thoguh and I cant wait for you guys to meet some of these people out here, So sinsere and loving, it has been such a blesing to work with them. IM loving it out here thoguh and things are going realy well. Things in the branch are loking super good and we continue to grow in atenense and strength :) Our goal is to get a ward out here one day, we have the potential all it is now is the Faith and actions.
I feel good though, excited for the upcoming weeks. I have been praying for you guys thoguh and i realy hope all is wel. Know out on this end were doing awesome. My son is growing a ton as well and has progressed so much in our time together as well, Eler Manzano, cant wait for you guys to get to meet him as well. Ill keep it short today but ill be sendin photos right now as well.
Know how much I love you guys and Know how greastful I am for all you guys do for me :) the best family a guy could ask for. Know that I know this church is true, i know without a doubt that this is where i need to be and that this really is the work of the Lord. I know he lives, I know that every single ward (or branch ) building really is his house. We had an amazing experiense after church yesterday me and my companion closing up the church. I Know he Loves us so very much and wants to bless us with literally everything, all he asks is that we follow his teachings and what he tought. I know the church is true thoguh and im so very greatful for this Sacred time I have to serve him in Junin :)
Hvae an aweosme week.
Aloha,

Elder Hawkey

No comments:

Post a Comment