Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, August 12, 2013

August 12, 2013

Family ! WHats going on? How are you guys?
I hope all is well and that you guys are livin it up out there in the states, from everything i hear you guys all sound way good and with the new baby in the family :) a misisonary couldnt ask for any better news, Elder Uncle Hawkey ha ha

Things out here are doing good, Wev been working hard like always and just livin the dream out here in Junin. We have been working good with the families and were excited for the upcoming weekends for baptisms :) Wev been diong alot of reactivating work thoguh and alot of stuff for the branch, im geting to experiense another side of the church which is cool, like admiinstration. Being counceler Im keepin super busy but have had a bunch of amazing and learning experienses out here. 

I was thinking about it this morning and I have seriosuly changed so much in the past year and a half, like for sure all for the better but like were so busy that we dont really see the progress in ourselves. I took a minmute thoguh today and go to thinking, ha ha I hope you guys can recognize me when i get back there :).... falta todavĂ­a  . IM have been growing so much thoguh, espesialy out here in Junin. Thanks one thing thats so great thgouh and somthing that really you cant understand without living it. It really is the best 2 years, to grow, to learn, to mature, to serve the Lord in his sacred work. The msiion will forever be ther best decision iv ever made and althoguh it is the hardest thing ever, I am loving evey minute :)

IM keepin it short this week but know I am lovin it out here and have tons of stuff to tell you, just somestuff you realy cant put into words. Ill try thgouh when i get home thoguh haha :) and pictures are coming out your way soson,l thats a promise :) i keep forgeting my camera , but next week without fault 

I want you guys to know that you really do keep me going out here, seriosuly you guys are thebest suport and really help me out. KNow your always in my thoguhts and prayers. I wnat you to know more than anything that I know this is the Work of the Lord and I know this is hwere i need to be in my life. Im so very greatful for this oportunity I have to serve and know that throgh serving others we find a hapiness that canot be put into words. I invite you guys to remeber that and always remember the importanse to serve our father in Heaven. Go out with the missonaries, give them Lunch, share with someone your testimony, help someone out with their groceries get to their car, magnify your caling, there are infinite ways to serve, tahts the goal for the week.... evereone does at least 1 act of servise this week, Wirte me a lil email with your experiense , I cant wait to hear them :) .. remeber too, its a goal, and literally the sky is the limit, nothing is holding each and evry one of us from doing something extrodimnary for someone else this wek :)

KNow I love you guys. Keep on keepin on and have an aweosm week, rember to your servise :)


Aloha,


Elder Hawkey- District leader, Traner, 1st counseler, and UNCLE!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment