Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29, 2013

Family ! Whats going on? How are you guys? :)
It was great to hear from you this week, seriously thanks for all the emails and for all the pictures. ha ha MOnica IM Lovin that your wearing the Byu hawaii shirt and just the fact that your pregnant . We just did some shoping and i bought a little argentine socccer jersey for the baby :) Mark as well, looking good, and IM glad you guys all got to met up thoguh, NExt summer is going to be fun for us all, We got some time thoguh and for now Im out here stayin focused.

So this week was a good one, we had a lot of crazy experiences but it was a super rewarding week for us. So its somthing small, but somthing that was new for me this week. I had to conduct sacrement meeting ha ha It was weird, obviously my first time doing it but like as i sat there up on the stand i just got to thinking. Like i felt so old ha ha like its hard to explain, all grown up i guess. It went good thoguh and was a super cool experiense. Thats one thing I have been so greatful, like so many experiences I have ben having out here have really helped me to learn and to ptepare for my future. Like they dont only serve for now but Im learning thingfs that I know will be of such use for me in the future , in the church, in my personal life, as a father, like literally in every way. :) Im lovin it thoguh

The msison, find myself constantly saying it but the best experiense ever. Its hard , the hardest thing ever but the most rewarding experiense ever. Like last week we have been seeing alot of trials but I have learned so much about faith and dedication. I know that when we give all we can, not 99.9 but really everything 100% the Lord really always comes through, at times we dont understand why things are so ahrd but thats where we just have to have faith. IN both of its parts, to beieve and stay positive, but to act, a full and do literally all that you can do.... I know miracles are real thoguh and we really have seen amazing things out here. We have been working with a MOm and her 2 daughters, the Sosa Family... There so great, true miracles :) They have been changing so much and really learning to rely on the Lord. Its been such a privlage thoggh, were excited thoguh because in 2 weeks they as long with a few otheres will be entering the waters of Baptism :))) Thats one thing that really cant be put into words, like how great it is to reaslly see people change and recieve the blessings that are there waiting for every one of us that do our part. But to really see people change and to following the example of our Savior Jesus Crist.

Keep us in your prayers thgouh because this month of August is going to be huge, everything has beens setting up but now its time to harvest... I hope you guys can start this new month as well with optimism. Set your goals. Cdould be anything, the sky is literally the limit. Then set up your plans, and do everythign that it takes to get it done. Thats one thing I know to be true, Nothiong is imposibly if we just belive, and work a full ha ha so I invite you guys to set goals dffor this month, s¡things that with the spirit of prayer our father in haeven wants from you... and then jsut do it :) "Whatever the human mind can concieve, And BELIEVE, it can achieve" M rusell Ballard... Lets make it a great one for us all thoguh, Agust is the month to do big things !... think about it and send me out your goals next week, I always talk about it to my distrcit and ward but IM here to help you guys out eith whatever you guys need :)

KNow that I love you guys thoguh, KNow that your the best family A misisonary could ask for and know that Each one of you has potential toacomplish anything that you want! Rely on our father and with him, all things are possible, I know that to be true. I know miracles are real and I know our A¡Savior Lives and loves each and every one of us, he is so wililng to help us, all we have to do is our part.... D&C 88:62-64 :)

have an awesome week, Love you guys :)


Aloha,


Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment