Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, July 22, 2013

July 22, 2013

Family! whats going on? how are things in Montana?  :)

Things out here in Junin are going good, likie always seriosuly just living the dream out here. Me and my companion are doing good, and continue to work with faith and excitment. Things in the branch are going well, wev been seeing a ton of progress out here so were super happy about that. To be honest this week we saw alot of oposition out here, in all our week points, as a companionship and individuals. I learned alot this week thoguh amd am truely greatful for the every opportunity I have to learn and grow. I talk about it so frequently, the best 2 years and it seriosuly is but with all things comes opostion, in things that I seriosuly cant even explain. Thats one thing im so greatful for though, because from my mision I have learned that there will always be hard times, espesially when something big/important is going to happen. But form the opposition we learn to better plan for the future, and learn how to rely on the Lord. And thats why were here right, in the mision, on earth, to learn and grow. We cant let ourselves get overwelmed thoguh, we have to always be positive and do all we can, never let it get to us. Posotivity and a good attitude go so far and i know that as we stay stong in hard circumstanses we become eevn stronger, and for that i am truely greatful :)

IM Loving it out here thoguh and am so greatful for this opportunity I have to serve. This has been the best oportunity ever and an experiense/ and adventure of a lifetime. Something that I know is of eternal importanse and that really helped to change my life around. I had been thinking about that this week. This week i completed a full year in Argentina and it seriosuly cought me off gaurd. I looked at my agenda, july 18... why do i recognize that day then i was like , Wow A year ago We landed here in Buenos Aires. It got me thinking thoguh and all the experienses i have had. I can honstly say Im a whole new man and that seriously nit has been the best year of my life :) Got me thinknig about how i dont have much time left either.... IM going hard thoguh, gotta amke the best of the time I have left :) give all i can IN the servise of our father and for his children . IM excited thoguh for the next 9 months thoguh in Argentina, I know there going to be incredible.

I want you guys to know how thankful I am for all you guys do, seriosuly you are the best family a misison could ask for and all your support really keeps me going. I love you guys all so much and I hope you know your always in my thoguhts and prayers. IM satying focused out here you guys know Im diong all i can to make you guys proud. :) I love you guys so much am am so greatful to be blessed with a family like this .

I want you guys to know that I KNow the Church is true, I know that  the Book or MOrmon is true and without a doubt i know that MIracles are real. I know that anyone can change and anyone has the potentila to do great and amazing things, we have to be williing to do what it takes thoguh. I know thoug that this is the Lords work and that this is the mopst important thing we could ever do in our lives. IM so greatful for the oportunity though and am lovin every minute of it.

hope you guys have an awesome week!


Elder Hawkey


So you know as well ha ha its been crazy cold out here, and they said that today its supost to snow :) the first time in like 8 years. .... Livin the dream :))

No comments:

Post a Comment