Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, June 3, 2013

June 3, 2013

Hola Familia ! Que tal por todos lados del mundo? :)

THis week was awesome. We worked really hard and were really able to see the fruits of our labors. We have bene strugling for people to come to church lately but we were a full this week and we were able to bring a couple families to with us so we were really excited about that :) Im doing good though, a little sick, refiado, but i continue to keep up with everything i need to out here. ME and My compnion are gettning along well and hes really been progresinng well.

Silvia and Lucia are goign to be baptis3ed this weekend so were super excited about that. She is seriosuly the most amazing/ prepared lady I have ever met. Shes not even a member yet and shes already going to the family history center, inviting her friends to church, and acompanying us on visits. THis lady is incredible, she ahs so much energy and is super known throughout ciudad evita. She is going to be such a great strength for our ward and for the work of the Lord out here. She reminds me so much of you MOm so I seriously cant want for you guys to get to meet. She said she wants to email you so im gonna gave you your email adress today so keep an eye out for that :)

We were super blessed this week to have an apostle (ELder Cook)come to our mission (the best missoin in the world). He met with all three missions and it was an amazing experiense. Crazy how it all worked out actually, we had plans, our mission to take busses to capital to mision norte to see him but there were soem riots and stuff so he ended up coming to our offices. LIke a last minute change but it all worked out well. Him and his wife shook all of our hands and gave an amazing talk about the importanse/ and the power of our callings as misisonaries. How big of examples we are to the ward and and the importanse of always working to strengthen the wards in every aspect. Really motivated me thoguh and it was a day that i can never forget.

For a distrct activity we are going to the temple tomorow so im excited about that but i have been really been thinking alot about that. The temple and our family. A goal I have when I get back is to do a session as a family, all of us together. I dont know where you guys are at in relationship to this goal, but i invite you guys, each one of you to do what it takes to always be worthy of a temple recomend. Were not gonna change 100% tomorow but through the little things, anyone can chnage. Doesnt matte how deep in it or how hard of a strugle it may be, every one of us can change. I have seen it countless times out here on the misison not only in the lives of my investigators but in myself. Sometime the changes we need to make arnt going to be huge things, sometimes they may be, but its throguh our eforts to be more like I savior that we will be able to live a happier and productive life. I want this more than anyhting, to go to the temple with all you guys. We got about a year, I invite you guys totake the step of faith and do what is nesseaery to make the change. :) summer 2014 !!

Were out here in Ramos Mejia today and we just finished a leadership meeting for all the zone and district leaders. It was good but super long so i dont have much time at all today. I sent out letters today thoguh so you shiould be getting those soon. KNow you guys are inb my htouhgts and prays thoguh and know how much I love you. Seriosly you guys are the best and I am truely greatful for all you do for me.

LOve you guys!

Summer 2014 ( in the temple-Woop woop)



aloha,


Elder Hawkey 

No comments:

Post a Comment