Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, June 17, 2013

June 17, 2013

Whats going on family? how are you guys? how was your guys week? Kyle , the move? the health? 

Things out here this week were good, IM feeling so much better with my health and everything so were just working hard like alwaysout here. This week was so cold, like its really changing out to winter out here and its been a huge tranistion for all the misosnaries and the work. It rained alot and with the chnage alot of people have been getting sick. Its crazy thoguh cause the last tiume it snowed out here was like 7 years ago and they said that this year it should snow out here. IDK well see i guess but honestly i hope so, that would be a cool experiense.

Changes are this week so well see what happens. Iv been out here in Ciuddad Evita for 6 months now so i thingk we might be seeing some changes. Idk well see this wensday but i have a feeling i mmight be headed out. This area has been so awesome thoguh, seriosuly the experiense of a lifetime. We have seen countless miracles out here and so many people chnage and better their lives and truely find rest in our Savior Jesus Christ. I seriously cant wait fr you guys to come check out the poeple and ethings out here that im always talking about. Its gonna be sweet to come back here and for you guys to see everything.

The msison thoiugh has been the best experiense ever though, like i found myself thinking alot about that this week. Like so many think of it as a sacrifice and so hard and what not, but once you experiense it, truely experiense it for yourself you will come to find it is one of the greatest blessing our heavenly father could evr give us, the opportunity to serve. Iv learned changed and progressed so much out here and am so greatful for this time I have to serve. It goes by  so quick so we gotta take atavantage of every day out here. I invite you guys to thingk about that, those who ahve served, to remember thier msisons, and thoise who havnt and can, to prayerfully consider making the best dession of your life. For me its a no brainer but really think/pray about it, then act upon it and be a doer of the word :)

I want you guys to know how much I love you, seriously you guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. I want more than anything for you guys to know that I know this church is true, I know without a doubt that this is the one and only true church upon the face of the earth. I know the book of Mormon is true. I know that the atonment is real, that everyone, no matter what can change and find true joy and happiness taht can only come through doinjg the will of our father in heaven. I know that Christ lives and this is his work, we truely are his representatives and his servants. I know that he giuudes this work and that he really does protect us, I know that angels are real. I know more than anything that when we complete with our part the Lord wil always do his part, and will always bless and be there for us. I know these things are true and I know taht everyone can have a testiomny just as strong but puting in our part to show our faith to the Lord.

Hope you guys are doing good and I hope you guys are staying strong.
Have an awsome week guys!
Love you!


Aloha,




Elder Hawkey 

No comments:

Post a Comment