Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, June 10, 2013

June 10, 2013

Hola Familia , Como les va? how was your guys week out there? i hope it was a good one.

This week was seriously crazy, probably one of the longest weeks of my life. I find myslef saying that every couple months but seriously this week was insane. :) had its ups and downs for sure but through adversity comes growth and strength and for that I am truely greatful. I feel like I have seen that first hand this week, how much the hardest things can be such a blessing with the right atidude and like aunt caroline says with "spiritual eyes" . Para nada am I going to goo in depth on everything we went through but it makes me happy top be able to say that this truly is the Lords work and if we work hard, giving it every last drop of energy and forse we have the Lord will do the rest and you will see not only blessing but true miracles.

Lil bit of the rough part so I can finsh off with the good stuff :) I was sick this week, pero mal, I got like argentine flu and was wrecked this week. I finally broke down though and went to the doctor and got some medicine. My helath is on the rise thoguh and in a few day ill be back to normal and as good as new. I continue to work hard though and to never take a sick day, 2 yeard is a short time, we dont have to stay in the apartment, we gotta  work :)

So this weekend, We were blessed to see enter the waters of baptism probably the most amazing lady I have ever met ( besides you MOm) and baptise what is probably my best convert on the mission. :) this past saturday Silvia and her daughter Lucia were baptised and I had the sacred privalge to do the ordananse :) Literally the most spiritual moment of my life, this hour and a half baptismal servise. She is a refernse form a member and so the member and her fmaily gave way good talks about the importanse of the missionary work. Its hard to explain, but silvia is super social and suported by the ward in a way where  she is seriously like a has been member of yearss. These talks were flowed by an amazing welcomiong form the young wonens and bishop where many tarss were shed about her and her daughter and how much the ward had been praying for 2 such amazinfg people to take such an important step. A truely unforgetable experiense :) i cant wait for you guys to meet her, seriously she is the best  :) She is super excited about the msiosnary work as well and is going to be a huge help and strngth to the work and to our ward :)

We dont have liek any time today , we had to go to capital for our visas but i really wanted to share those things with you guys. Keep fighting, no matter how hard it may be or what may come your way, if we do our part the Lord will ALWAYS  do his and come through for us. I know that to be true. I know without a doubt that this is the Lords work, this has been such an amazing experiense and a time that I wouldnt and could never trade for anyhting in the world. I know this church is true, and I know that this is where I need to be in my life. Wihtout a doubt I know that Crist lives and that we are truely are his servants and that the Lord really does work thoguh us his servants ( see words of MOrmon 1:7) Im living the dream out here thoguh and loving every minute :) Know you guys are in my thoughts and prayers, always, I pray for you guys by name every day, many times and more than anyhting that you guys are happy, truly happy .

have an awesome week guys, know I love you

Aloha,

Elder HAwkey 

No comments:

Post a Comment