Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Sunday, October 7, 2012

September 24, 2012


Hola Familia! Como Estan? How is everything with you guys out there?
This weekend with Gramas baptism and all , i was thinkin about you all a lot. LIke more than NOrmail. How are you guys doing though, Work? School? extera?

So first things first, I got all my birthday stuff from you guys this past week! Seriously , thank you guys so much. You honestly hvae no idea how much thaqt meant to me. I Love the stuff, allof it. Those ties, way classy, and way legit too. I love how there stain free too, cause thats always a struggle for me ha ha. The Food! LIke you guys honestly dont know how good it was to see some of that stuff , like that rice crispy treat, might have been the best thing iv ever eaten. Thank you for everything though, it really meant alot to me. Thank you for the cards as well, it always so encouraging to hear fropm you guys and too get your support out here.

This weekend.. How was Gramas baptism? The lil mini family reunion? I really wish i could have been there with everyone, espesially been there to support Grama in this, BUT at the same time, i know this is where i need to be, The people out here need to hear this message. I wanna hear all about it thoguh? Who actually baptized her? Dad? Who gave talks and what not?

So our baptism this week, didnt happen, I wsih i could tell you guys all the details, but i really cant. We have another INterview lined up for him with some people a little higher up in the church this week. We have faith, hopefully we can get things all resolved and see this through. HElping him to open the door through the waters of baptism. Keep him in your prayers thoguh please. Agoistine. Hes an amazing kid, like truely incredible. He wants this so bad and he has changed so much for this but because of his past its a bit more of a process for interveiws and stuff. If you guys could keep us and him in your prayers that would really mean alot to us. hopefully we can have it this weekend ! :)

Other than that, not realy too much new out here in Trujiu. Workin hard and what not as always. Only a few weeks left in the transfer and one of us is probably gonna be headed out, pero , vamos a ver. ( but were going to see) Foot is doing alot better, ha ha got a nice slice in the foot and whole in my shoe but it doesnt hurt too bad any more so things are looking up. The apartemnt we live in has a way bad ceiling leak , so there is a ton of mold ha ha definetly not healthy. BUttt it looks like were gonna be getting a new one this week too, so were pretty stoked for that as well. Ill take pictures of the one were in now for you guys, its pretty bad, you guys will get a nice chuckle oput of it. Summer is definetly starting here and its been pretty hot here, short sleeve season! ya!

I want you guys to know that your always in my thoguhts and prayers, always. Were far from eachother, literally on the other side of the world but you guys are always with me in my heart. Your guys are the best family a guy could ask for, thats a fact. I want you to know that I know this church is true. There are alot of churches in the world , witrh alot of good things, but i know without a doud that we are the only church with the Fullness of the gospel and truely are the one and only true church. The message of the restoration is true, I  have seen it change lives , Its such a privelage to be a sevant of the Lord and to giove him my full time service, espesially out here with the poople in Argeintina. I miss you guys tons but i know this is exactly whered i need to be for now.

Have an awesome week you guys. Be strong, say your prayers, be smart, and have fun!

God be with you till we meet again. Summer 2014!


Aloha,

Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment