Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Sunday, October 7, 2012

October 1, 2012


Hole FAmilia! Como Le va? How is everything out in the states? You guys gettin all ready for winter and what not? Hows everyone doing?

Hola FAmilia!

I dont have a ton of time today but i still wanna write you guys and let you all know how trhings are out here and what not. First things forst, we got permission to baptize agostine this week! Were way stoked, we got some more work to do to get him 100% ready for thgis step in his life but it looks like the 13th it should be giong down! Such a miracle!
This week has been pretty long, like reallly long, its been good though. Were workin hard though and really seeing pepople grow and come unto Christ and change their lives for the better. Its such an honor and privalage to be part of such a great work out ijn the mission foeld. Espesially out here in Argentina! The people are absolutly incrediblñe, so down to earth and truely a differnt type of peopleout here. I cant wait to bring you guys out here after my mission to introduse ypu yo some of these perople and show you guys how different it is out here, Then you guys will know what im Talkin about.

I want you guys to know how much you mean to me. Iv learned alot on my mission, about alot of stuff but honestly one of the biggest things is really how much you guys all mean to me. Seriously you guys are amazing. The best family a guy could ever ask for. IM so greatful for each one of you guys and all you do for me. I want you to know that you guys are always in my thoguhts and prayers and always with me. Its hard being awauçy from you all but i know this is where i need to be. IM doiong the best thing i could possibly be doing for my life right now. To become the son, friend, brother, Boyfriend/Husband You guys all deserve. :)

Iv grown alot out here and i continurçe to grow each day. This week is my 6 month out here! Wow a quarter down, its crazy how fast the time has been flying by, like i feellike i just left.. at the same time i feel like i have been gone for 3 lifetimes  lol... I want you guys to know though that ill be comin back better than ever, stronger than ever, and a changed man. Stilol the same old Bryce you guys love but better. I want you guys to know that you mean the world to me.

I know the Gospèl is true, Ifr theres one thing i want you guys to know it is that. Thsi is the one and only true church on the earth. It is such a great blessing and privelage to be part of this great worlçk and to share this marvolause message that truely changes lives. The Book of Mormon is true, we have a prophet today, all because God Loves us.

I hope you guys have an awesome week.
Iv been sendin out mail too but it takes forever, know im sendin thogh, justy rememeber how far away i am and that it takes a long time ha ha

Summer 2014!!!!!




Aloha,
Elder Bryce HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment