Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, October 15, 2012

October 15, 2012



Hola Familia! Como Estan? How is everything out in the states? You guys doing alright?

This week has been crazy, way long , but an all around good week. Looks like you guys already know, but I got a new companion! Elder Garrido From Michoacan Mexico! Hes a stud. Hes got about a year on his mission and for the past 2 transfers he has been working in the offices with the temple open house and all the refrenses for it and everything. Hes awesome thoguh, like such an exmample to me. He teaches with such powe and conviction, its seriosuly insane!... Its funny thoguh cause hes short, like really short and obviously Latino, making me stick out even more. Obviously he speks way good spanish, but his english as well, way good! Might be better than mine ha ha. Its been a good week thoguh, good to get to kow him and to start of this tranfer right, ( 100% on our key indicators this week! Yeah!) Looks like its gonna be a good transfer thoguh, alot of fun with this guy , Alot of good food ( he made us bomb Quesadillas this weekend) and looks like were really gonna see the fruits of our Labors. We have alot of baptisms planned for this transfer with 2 coming up this next weekend! Santiago ( Sandras Son) and Estaban. Both wy awesome, and so ready too take this step in their lives, cant wait!

Other than the changes in companion, things are the same really. IM still out here in Trujui, Moreno, Buenos Aires and things are going good. Working hard and making you guys all proud out here. Iv been thinking about you guys alot lately, like always but specifically about You MOm. MOmma I wanna wish you a happy Birthday! :) Im sorry i cant be there for it this week but you cnat be too sad, im doing this out here for you :) I hope you have an awesome day though and that you enjoy yet another 29th birthday :)... FAmily make sure you take care of her this week and give her a big ol hug and kiss from her favorite son please. lol

I want you guys to know how greatful I am. For every single one of you guys. Seriously you guys are the best, the best family a guy could ask for. KNow that like Always your in my thoguhts and prayers.

I want you guys to know, that I know the church is true, Without a doubt in my mind, This is the restored church upon the world again today. Such a great blessing to have the fullness of the gospel on the earth once again. For me just another witness of the Love God has for each one of us, that through Joseph smith he blessed us with the Priesthood once again and reaveled new scripture to help us throughout our lives. It is truely a blessing to be apart of this church and such great of a work!

Its hard work out here, it really is, but its all worth it. I miss you guys a ton but i know this is where i need to be. I Love you guys with all of my heart and Pray for you always, I ask you to keep sendin your prayers out our way too, sometimes it gets pretty rough out here. Workin heard thoguh, being obedient and doin my best to not only represent Jesus Christ name on my plauque but the Hawkey name as well.

Love you guys, HAve an awesome week, remember the small things and their importance ( scriptures and prayer) Have fun thgouh and No worries for your boy out here in Argentina!

Aloha,
Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment