Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Saturday, April 7, 2012

April 7, 2012


Hola from the MTC!!
 
Today is our first preperation day, usually our p days will be on Fridays but this week the schedule is a little different.
 
Where to start..... My experiene here has been absolutely incredible. Wev only been in here for three days and it alrerady feels likwe are getting to know the ropes. The first day we were so lost but with each day we are all becoming more familiar wityh the campus and schedule and understand what we need to be doing. Our district is so awesome. We have 8 guys in there, 6 are going to Buenos Aires with me and the other 2 are going to JAcksonville Florida. Mi companeros nombre er elder Patterson. HE is suych a cool guy. A giant both literallly and spiritually. HEs like 6 4 300 buut has such am amazing spirit and attitude. Our zone is awesome, we all work together really well and its crazy how close we have all gotten in such a short period of time.
 
Spanish is coming along well and we have aleready learned so much. The teachers dont speal english here its crazy. I can honmestly say iv learned more here in three days then in the whole two years in high school The study is hard but like I have such a drive and desire to want to learn it , its crazy. LIke seeing the older missionaries and the 9 weekers in my zone just makes me want to work that much harder so I can be like that and be ready for Argentina when the day comes. I can already say prayer is apanish and we are working on learning how to testify and bare our testimony.
 
Yesterday we had to give ourt first discussion ha ha we were so nervouse and scared. It went really well though! like we had a script of what we wanted to say but like we totally were able to feel out the conversation and go off what he was saying TO US. liKE IT LITERALLY BLEW MY MIND. At one point my compannion was like just carring out a full on conversation. It was so cool.
 
THe spirit here is so strong, it is increrdible. LIke eevry time we have meeting or work shops you can fell the spirit so stronng. We have amazing teachers whio are awesome at their job. It sometimes gets emotional because we are all so new to this. like feeling the spirit so much. LIke it makes me feel so happy and good inside.  LIke i thought it woul;d be so hard being here but it is the exact opposite. I know this is where i am supposed to be, not one doubt in my mind. I know the spirit is real and true and I know that this mission will change me more and i look forward to it with open arms. I look forward to growing as a man both spiritually and mentally, i already have so much but i know I will continue to progree more.
 
I love you familia and miss you all but am comforted to know that I am doing what is right. I wish i could be there top help out but this is where i am suppopst to be. LIke I am finally home, the closest to the savior i have ever been and seriously i fell like i am in heaven, this place is amazing and that is seriously the onl;y way i can describe it. Heaven on earth. I know all will be well with yoiu guys, every one of you without a doubt will be fine while im gone, this comforts me.
 
I feel so humbled to be a missiionary of the lord, a tool in his hands to help and save his children.
 
Going on a mission= best decision of my LIfe.
 
oh ya it snowed ha ha , it was crazy we were all muy frio, but it was awesome. Hope all is well. Keep the letters and pacages up.
 
Love you all.
 
 
Aloha,
 
Elder Hawkey
 
Please forward to rest of familia

No comments:

Post a Comment