Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, January 6, 2014

January 6, 2014

Familia :) how are you guys?
Im going to keep things really short today but i just want you to all know how truly greatful i am for you in my lives. Seriosuly thank you.. 2014 here we come, this is giong to be a huge year for us all. I invite us all to take the time to set realistic specific goals for the year , consider it with prayer so we can ll make this the best year of our lives :) ... KNow that I love you guys and know more than a nyhting that im working hard out here, staying focused ,and making you all proud out here.I reconize i only have 3 months left so please keep the coments to yourself¡ves but know how much this work means to me. KNow that I know this is the work of the Lord and there is no greater blessing than this, to be part of it. I know he lives and i know this is his only ture church and rthe only way to obtain the true happiness that we all ned and look for..... MAn im glad they called me on a mission :)
happy 2014 family :)
aloha,

Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment