Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, January 20, 2014

January 20, 2014

Hey family ! How are you guys? how are things out there int he states?
Were doing good out here, working hard as ever and absolutly loving the mission. We had transfers this week but i was super excited to stay with Elder VAldes for another transfer. Its going to be a big one :) im a pre - pastor out here so i have to take advantage of every minute right? Im excited though and wanted to tell you guys a few of the plans. President asked if i wanted to extend my mison and i accepted . Ill be staying out here 4 more weeks to be things out with the misosn and the people. I super excited and feel so blessed to be able to continue to work out here.... My release date is now May 2 :) I hope to see you all there.
Alriht enough of the trunky talk, ha ha im staying focused and like i said working hard as always. Everythign is looking good for this weekend and for feburary as well. 4 of the kids will be baptised this weekend and the both sets of parents and the other kids the last week in feburary. Ill for sure send you guys all pictures... These families are incredible thoguh and i cant wait for you guys to be able to meet them.
I have been thinking alot about you guys and how familes can be togetehr forever, i hope you know and can feel my love for each one of you and my desire and invitation for every one of us to remember that each day. That we are a family and that we are in thid together, not just for a time, but for eternity :) rember it and work every day to be able to recieve all of these blessings.... remember that through small things great things are broguht to pass.
I want you guys to know how much I love you and how greatful I am for you. I am greatful for the opportunity I have to serve the Lord and to serve the poeple in Argentina. I know the church is true and i know this is his work, im absoluly positive about that. I know there is nothing more importnat than htis great work, remember to always be a part of it and to allways suport you local ( and Long distant ) missionaries :) I know thoguh that our father in heaven loves us and more than anything he wantes us to be truely happy . I know he lives and i know it is him and his son, our Savior Jesus Christ, whoim i represent, it has and is such a blessing to serve the master
HAve a great week family :)

Aloha,

Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment