Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, May 6, 2013

May 6, 2013


Hola Familia! Como estan? Hows it out there in the states?
sory for this past week, I literally had like 5 minutes at the end to do personal email so i could only send the pictures, no worries thoguh cause things are all good out here and we have seriosuly been Wrecking out here in Ciudad Evita ! The best area in the world!!! Me and Elder Bajancito have been working super hard thoguh and really seeing the friuts of our labors with daily miracles. Thats something about the mission that is really hard to put into words, like how much the Lord really does help and bless us to bring to pass his sacred work. 

Trainig has been an amazing experiense and I have seriously learned so much. ELde Bajan h as progress so much throguhout our time together and seriuslyt hese past few weeks like I forget that he is so new in the misiosn. This kid is a full thoguh,en verdad, I cant wait for you guys to meet him after the msison. Ya this past week we finshed up the transfer and his training and are waiting on calls either today or tomorow to see whats going to happen. I think im going thoguh, President has been giving me alot of hints do im pretty sure Ill be going out this week. Who knows what will happen thoguh, thats one thing, like you really never know. Ill keep you guys posted on what happens though and everything. Ill let you guys know SUNDAY! caus eyour boy elder HAwkey is gonna be callin home :) im super excited and I cant wait to talk to you guys but more than anything to the best MOm in the entire world! I hope my present makes it out there okay but if not the call i hope will make up fot it.  ( 5  this sunday, our time)

I feel good thoguh and it was a goow weeek out here for us. The weather is changing dramasticly and its been super cold out here. IM excited thoguh cause i got to take out my coat and sweter , let me tell you, Elder HAwkey wears a v neck sweater like you cant believe ha ha Other that that thoguh just living the crazy mission, argentine Life. Argentina is the best though, seriosly so different but the poelpe here are so down to earth and so sincere. It is going to be awesome to return somedasy with you guys to really let you see everything im always talking about, espesially the poeple.

Alright welll ill kepe it short sinse well be talking soon but I really want you guys to know how much I Love and appreciate you, you guys are the best family ever. MOre than anything I want you to know that I truely know, with all my heart that this is the Lords work, guided by him! The church is the one and only true organization here upon the earth and the only way to Live our life the way our father needs us to. I know that the book of Mormon is ture, I know without a doubt that today, for his infinite Love for us comnicated throguh a profet to us so we can know what he needs us to do. I hope you guys too can find the strength to remember to put in practise the little things to really help you in every aspect of your life. Read and pray every day, I promise it wiwll help you so much, and take the time to go to church, every sunday, to remember the Savior and all he did and still does for us... So will you guys put thes things in practise and reach and pray every day as well as got o church every sunday?.... I congradulate you if you already are but if your not this is the comitment i wanted to leave you today, I Love you guys all so much and i know that life is hard, i know that at times we get destracted, but i know mre than anything that its by our efforts and sacrifices for the little things that the Lord will bless us abnd our family.

Have an aweosme week!

Until Sunday :)

Aloha,



Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment