Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, May 13, 2013

May 13, 2013


Whats up family? Hows it?

It was way good to talk to you guys all yesyerday, serioslu that was the best, you guys all seem like your doing so good. That makes me super happy :) so misisonaries talking to their families get trunky and what not but for me it was seriously the other way around, like that short call really helped me focuss in on why im here and the little things i can do to better myself as a missionary. I seriosly left the house with the adrenaline rush to go work out here! To work and to baptise a full out here ! :) Thanks for the call thoguh, realy helped me out. I felt dumb but i forgot the whole reasaon for the call mom. HAPPY MOTHERSDAY ;))))) seriosly thanks for all you do for me and the family, I know i speak for us all when i say you realy help keep the family going and that you truely are the best MOm on the world. 

Well we talked yesterday and you guys pretty much heard everything thats going on , soooo I dont have much to write today lol so ill just share a quick spiritual experiense.

About a month ago we go over to the familia Ponses house for lunch. A super humble and amazing family. Were there sitting at the table and she brings out a big tray of milanesa and a big sald for us all to eat. We say the prayer like normal and have a nise lunch with this single mom and her 4 kids. As we finish lunch and are about to share a spiritual thoguh she starts to cry. We didnt know what was wrongg so we waited and just as she I woke up this morning and we literally had no food in the house and not one peso to feed you guys lunch. She said she  was super embarased and couldnt call and cancel on us but she just knew that the Lord would provide a way for her to be able to feed us that day. She then told us how 20 minutes before we got there a family fromt he ward came by and gave them the food because,  thery felt like her and her kids would enjoy a nise lunch. Its something small but something that realy impacted me, Like she relied on the Lord so much and the Lord came throguh for her, came through for her to us. She then proceded to tall us how much of a blessing and how much it means to have the msisionaries in her home and how that one lunch every MOnth really keeps the family animated to go to church and to keep on going,  It was something that serilsuy changed my life and on so many levels. Mom before the msison i didnt understand why we did so much for the missionaries, why i had to always give them rides and why they were always at our house. I understand now thoguh, and i know without a doubt that it is becaus eof your servise to those missionaries that I am being so blessed out here through these members. Keep it up thoguh, we seriosuly need all the help we can out here, ha ha if you guys can, invite the missionaries over for lunch one day and i know it will really help you guys out there to keep on keepin on :)

Know taht I love you guys and know that you guys are the best family ever. Seriosly more than a guy could ever ask for. YOu guys are always in my thoguhts and prayers and seriously always with me. 

Have an awesome week :)

Aloha,
Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment