Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, April 21, 2014

April 21, 2014 (Second to Last Post!)

Family :) whats going on out there? how are you gus?

Hey I wnated to start off apalagizing for last week. We had a meeting with President at 12 in the mornign so i thoguht we were gonig to have time after to write, long story short though we had alot to do and we didnt have time to go to cyber, sorry family :) I hope all is well though and that you guys are going great.

The extension has been incredible, honestly one of the best decisions I have ever made in my life :) we are travling zone leaders asigned to the zone of caseros. This zone has always been know for how hard it is and for having alot of dificulties... That was the past though, these 2 weeks have been sacred. We have been working so harrd and focused and we have seriosuly been all over the place, going form area to area, meeting to exchange and everything in between. Its been an amzing time though and the zone is absoluly been exploding, a zone that is known for baptising less than 10 a momnth is going to have more than 20 this weekend! Vamos CAseros ! Its been incredle though, seriously the time of my life out here and we have seen so many miracles its incredible. I cant wait to tell you all the stories ! not yet though, we have 2 weeks left and were going all out, dead sprit to the finsh line of the best 2 years ( 1 corinthians 9 ) 

I still dont have much time to write today but i hope this picture makes you guys happy and lets you know a little more about whats going down out here in our extension :) Complte family! :))) KNow that I love you guys and know that your in my thoguhts and prayers. Know im working hard out here and staying focused, more foicused than ever out here. I love bibg a misiosnary and I love helping people ! This is the work of the Lord and I know that there is nothing more important that i could ever be doing right now in my life ! i know the church is tue and I know that change and progres are real, we all have the same opportunity to change our lives and truly be happy. We have to be wililng to do what it takes thoug. I know the atonment is real and I know it can change poeple, if we just let it :) hope your ready thoguh to get to know the new elder hawkey. Hes a new man and nothing like the last time you saw him :) Hes changed for the better though and hes excited to see you guys.... in 2 weeks :) 


Aloha, Elder Hawkey

No comments:

Post a Comment