Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, December 16, 2013

December 16, 2013

Family :) how are you guys? gettting everything ready for christmas? IM excited to see you guys. Like I said, Christmas day 3 30 argentina time, todas estan invitado :) ha ha (everyones invited) We only get one call thoguh so make sure your all ready and present
Things out here are going good, really good. We had a baptismal servise this past weekend :) ill send the pictures right now, an incredible weekend thgouh and were absloutly oving it out here. Me and my companion have been working crazy hard and we have really been seeing the results and the friuts of our labors :) theres alot to explain with everythig but you guys will heare all about it when we see eachother :)
IM keeping it short today, know im staying focused and know were working like crazy. This is and will be the bets chrustmas ever, I can asure you of that. :) it is funny/ ironic thoguh, chritmas is supposed to be cold no? here were reping short sleeve shitrts in about 120 degree wether with a humitity ha ha just a funny differense.. Were a full though out here as a zoner and as a companionship and I cant wait to tell you guys all about it.
KNow that I know the church is true, more than anything, I knw that this is his work and that the gospel really does change lives. In every single way. I know taht The book of Mormon is true and I know that this is where I need to be in my life, its hard but i can tell you that its worth it, Iv felt true joy out here as a missionary and thats somthing that makes all the hard times worht it, The joy of helplping our brothers and sisters out here come to the knowlege of the truth :) I know with all my heart thgouh that God Loves us and hes wiling to doso incredibly much for us, all he requires is obedinse nad faith to what he asks us to do. I know he guides this work and i know it is him and his son that we represent.... Man i love being a missionary, and no better time to be one than ant Christmas :) i invite you guys all as well to go even harder in the misisonary efforts and for our father and his work in this truly special time of the year. :)
See you soon :)
Aloha,

Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment