Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, September 16, 2013

September 16, 2013

Hey family :) whats going on? How was your guys week?
!¿Que cosa  Sobre la donador de Sangre no?! Es argentino,  y aun mejor de Buenos Aires? :)
What zone/part is he from?
Crazy how things work out no? thats realy cool though and i thank you guys for sharing that with me, it really makes me happy to hear that. One day for sure Im goign to have to meet him.
Things out here are going good, first things first, I got a new companion. His name is Elder Gallegos de Guanaguato Mexico . Its my first time in a long while not training so its a bit of a change but htis kid is a stud. Hes completing 6 months in the mission week but only has a little oover a month here in Argentina. HE had like half transfer the last one so this is his first real transfer out here in the best misison in the world. Hes super outgoing thoguh and super dilegent. This is going to be a big companionship, i can feel it. For reals, weree going to see big things out here in the coming months :)
Junin overall is doing good, the branch is strengthening and growing so were happy about that. Were working hard as always and expect a few baptisms here in the coming weeks :) It was cool this past week we had a big servise project for the world church servise day?.. what did you guys do out there?.... We went to a school and cleaned it all up inside and out, it was a good turn out and we had a good time. I guess Facundo showed the pictures? ha ha idk ILl send one out though here after the email.
IM doing good thoguh and am absolutly amazed to see how fast time is flying by out here. LIke its crazy to even think about it. And for that reason I giong to not think about it ha ha andif you guys could hold back on the coments and what not as well that would really help me out. I dont get unfocused like at all, it just makes me a little sad. So see that the most amazing experiense of my life at one wime will have to come to a close.... We have time though and until then I will be working hard, A full!  KNow that, Know that IM making you guys all proud and working witb everything i got out here.
To that same note I want you guys to know how much I love the misiosn and how much it really has changed me. A misison is something that the more i talk about and live it, the harder it is to put into words. seriosuly the most amazing experiense ever. Theres the ups and downs, if every aspec, mentally physically, emotionally, but to be able to wear the name of our Savior Jesus Christ is truly the best feelijng in the world. Somehting truely sacred that makes every single hard trime and dificulty worth it. To do what he would do if he were here, to truely help his children chnage their lives, and to but the smallest degree go through what he went through. ... It really is the best 2 years..... you have to provechar (  totake agvantage of) it thoguh and for that reaoson this next 6 months are literally going to be the best of my life  :)
Hope you guys are doing good as well, Hope you guys know that i love you so very much and that im making you guys proud out here. I hope you guys know how much I love to be a misionary, such an honor and privelage. I hope you gus recognize the importanse of completing with our part to our heavenly father. ( 2 Nephi 31:16) All he asks of us is to be willing to folow his comandments. And for our part comes the help and blessing that every one of us need so very much in such a chalanging world. I invite you to rememeber to always complete with the Lord first, over anyhting else, we can not afford to let him down. Remember to go to church , every Sunday and remember to pray daily I know that it will help us each out so very much and espesialy a s a family, were a team here, we all need to do our part thoguh.
I want you guys to know that I know the church is true. I know that our FAther and his son LIve and they really do guide this sacred work. I know that teh Book of MOrmon is true and I know that with all my hear that this is the one and only true church on the face of the earth. I know that he loves us so very much and only asks but a small sacrafice for all the blessings and miracles he will give us. I know that families can be togetehr forever and thats a goal I have , to be woth you guys forever. Salvation is personal but exalation is as a family :) I know these things to be true  and i share them in the name of Jesus Christ , amen.
Love you guys! hope you have a great week !
Aloha,

Elder HAWKEY 

No comments:

Post a Comment