Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8, 2013


Hola Familia, Como Andan? How are you guys?How is everything out in the states? confrense?

Things out here are going good and we had a way good week, ha ha i find myself constantly saying that about our weeks but honestly its the truth though, like were always going to have hard times but its such a blessing to be here and there is seriously no such thing as a bad week. 
IM lovin it out here thoguh, Me and Elder Bajan are doing good, and have a baptismal servise lined up for this weekend so were excited about that. IM feeling alot better ans am super excited for this week. We dont know the details yet but either this week or next me and my comanion are going to go to the temple with President and his wife :) we got the conections ha ha Ill for sure send pictures thoguh. Letters are on the way too for all of you guys.

Confrense, was way good and super nice to relax and hear the messages. I loved Elder Hollans talk, seriosly he is amazing.

I want you guys to know how much I love you, seriosuly your constantly in my thoguhts and prayers and I have been thinking a ton about you guys lately. I hope all is well. I hope you guys are doing well and i hope and pray more than anyhting you guys are enjoying life and are happy.

I have like no time today so i have to keep it short. You guys are the best though, seriosuly thank you for all of your support. 

Have an awesome week!


Aloha,


Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment