Elder Hawkey's Mailing Address

Packages and Letters:


Elder Bryce Hawkey
La Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias
C.C 92
1702 Ciudadela
Buenos Aires, Argentina

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

December 3, 2012

Hola Familia :) como estan?

This weekend and today have been crazy ha ha, I know this seems all to
frequent but I only have 5 minutes left to wrote you guys today. This week
was way good, we had alot of success and have really been working good with
the investigtors. This upcomind weekend were having a baptismal servise for
estavan so were lloking forward to that, its gonna be awesome! We had some
crazy experiences this week so ill be for sure writing in upcoming emails
and in your guys letters. IM doing good though, doing all i have to do out
here. :)

I got some pacages today! woop! you guys are seriously the best. i got 2
boxed ones and then 3 big envelope ones. I havnt opened em but ill make
sure that if there for christmas that i wont open up the inside ones :)

I hope you guys know that i Love you and that your always in my thoughts
and prayers.


Thanks for everything!

Aloha,

Elder HAwkey

No comments:

Post a Comment